Tuesday 26 May 2015

Bookmark Designs Part II

Greetings people!! 

I am back. Got Wi-Fi sooner than expected and so here I am. So here are the bookmark designs I've made and yes I drew them all except for One Ok Rock and 5 of those coloured EXOs.

For one of my bbg. Her cute kawaii fat cats.

I just can't they are so gorgeous I need to make one. No. More than one.

I draw this one. You can see the original drawing in one of my previous post.

OOR



Drew Kai too but not for Sale. The one who asked me to draw him prohibited me to sell it to anyone. Sorry


YES CHANYEOL IS GORG... I should stop.

Found this around the web and I decided to choose this.



You can find other designs through my board in Pinterest HERE and yes I'm nice so I'm okay with you guys asking for personal designs, just p.m me through my social medias. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment