Wednesday 13 May 2015

Study Tips - Mentality Preparations

Greetings,

If you need some tips/advice on how to improve your studies, I will share some that I personally find very useful. For now, I'll share on your mentality preparations - love the subjects et. 

I'm a student myself, so this is also a reminder to myself.


1. KNOW YOUR AMBITION 
    You need to know your ambition. If you do, then good. If you don't, try search for it now. Do random things until you realize what it is that you want to be - helping others et.

     Years back, I was really not sure what I wanted to be but when I have realized it, two of the subjects I dislikes the most had jumped from D (the grade before failing in my school's system) to B and A. I eventually grew interest to each of the subject which brings to the next point.

2. LOVE THE SUBJECT
    Genius will be genius. Even though they might hate some subjects, they would still score with flying colours. For us who are not so genius, when we hate a certain subject, the subject hates us back. Sad right. I know. *sigh

     Mathematics. Most of you might hate Maths, but Maths also happens in our daily life like Science. We just need to understand the concept of a certain formula to apply it in our daily lives. We can also be a billionaire by applying a certain Maths formula in our journey to become one.

All that happens around us are based on numbers - Why you can't have that expensive Jimmy Choo shoes? Why you haven't went to Kuala Lumpur when the girl in your class just went there for two days for a vacation. yes, I'm talking 'bout you Bell.

Tired reading? I would too. Bear with me, next is the last point.

3. ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD
    -Maybe there's some of you that may not be a believer, you can skip this or if you're interested to read my opinions it would make my day even though I don't know.
      But for those who do, keep praying asked God to guide you. He will. The key for a successful prayer is your heart,
God won't grant a wish with evil roots.

I used to pray to God but would find my prayers left not granted. But actually, I didn't realize that God has granted it, if he didn't he actually had better plans for me than what I wished for. If not I wouldn't be sitting on the chair I'm on now.

I started to pray to God and think about him/active in church more this year. I have to say, My life changed quite a lot. I'm a better person now. 
I didn't cheat in test this year and my grades have improved. You never have not enough time to spend time with him. Just thinking about him is actually enough. 

Don't forget to thanked Him for helping you secretly everyday


That's it for mentality preparations. Any ideas to share are welcomed or comment below. 
If need privately, can e-mail me HERE or through my facebook page. Like that page to get updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment