Saturday 17 January 2015

CHRISTMAS 2014

I know it's quite late for me to post about Christmas  but hey, I would love to share one of my successful photographs *stationary photos* that I took using phone camera only.

We didn't decorate our Christmas tree as much as last year because the household was missing their descorater (me *cough*) as I *cough* was not feeling well that time. These are the exterior decorations decorated by my aunt and mum. 



Star ornament bought from The CityOne, Kuching in 2013.

(Last house on the last day of carolling. Awesome thing is this house got awesome lightnings.)

Ain't this pretty? Well this ain't it.


I'm so proud taking this picture. *sorry bragging I can't help myself* 


*bonus
I started to saw this black beetle 4 years ago. Saw one every year around the same cold month, *December. This is one is biggest I had encounter *o*




No comments:

Post a Comment